Amelia Milgrain (Ruby)
$2,750.00 – $3,050.00
A solitaire in honor of the solo female aviator. Simple and elegant with tapering shoulders. Set with a responsibly sourced 1/2 carat round fair trade ruby center.
Behind the name
Named in tribute to Amelia Earhart, the first woman to win the Distinguished Flying Cross after being the first woman to fly solo across the Atlantic. Earhart worked to inspire and help women interested in flying careers and formed the Ninety-Nines, an organization for female pilots.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping