Barbara (Yellow Topaz)
$1,250.00 – $1,750.00
Open X design on each side of the four-prong center stone. Set with a responsibly sourced 1 carat square cut fair trade yellow topaz.
Behind the name
With its X motif, our solitaire brings to mind the classic symbol of love as well as the XX chromosomes in the female. Named in honor of Nobel Prize winner Barbara McClintock (1902-1992), who described key methods of exchange of genetic information.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping