- Center stone is a one carat cushion cut blue sapphire.
- Pavé set Canadian diamonds and milgrain encircle the center stone, accented by more pavé Canadian diamonds on the raised shoulders of the shank. The center stone is lifted up by four prongs.
- Customizable for round, oval, square, or rectangular center stones.
- Accommodates 0.50 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
Behind the name
Named in honor of the author of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the wife of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and the “mother” of Fala, the “most famous dog in the world.”
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping