Emma (Green Tourmaline)
$1,175.00 – $1,675.00
Contemporary and clean lines highlight the responsibly sourced 1 carat square cut fair trade green tourmaline with a sleek open side view.
Behind the name
Named in honor Brian’s Grandma Leber. Emma was married to Frank, who started Leber Jeweler in 1921 on the Southwest side of Chicago.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping