$850.00 – $1,175.00
Delicate vines twist around the solitaire’s shank. The vines create four prongs to hold the responsibly sourced 1 carat round cut fair trade peridot.
Behind the name
Named after a genus of 15 species of woody plants, the ring captures the organic turns and curls of this wondrous climbing botanical.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping