$675.00 – $1,325.00
Wear as a simple single ring or stack them up for a rainbow of colors. Set with a 3 mm responsibly sourced round cut fair trade peridot. These make great mother’s rings.
Behind the name
In 1961, a little known Memphis record label, Satellite Records, changed their name to Stax records. They went on to become a major force in soul music. Forty years later, we introduced a ring we called Stacks here in Chicago. What it lacks in soul, it makes up for in style.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping