Twisty (Yellow Topaz)
$1,025.00 – $1,525.00
A solitaire with a difference. The gently contoured shank highlights the responsibly sourced 5mm round cut fair trade yellow topaz.
Behind the name
The Twist was a dance popularized by the song of the same name written by Hank Ballard and the Midnighters in 1959 and covered by Chubby Checker in 1960. While we can’t guarantee our ring will make you want to dance, it’s very pretty, nonetheless.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping