$650.00 – $975.00
- 3-mm rounded shank tapers toward the center stone. The delicate rounded four prongs sit up on the shank so that a companion band can position closely.
- Set with a 1.25ct (approximate weight) emerald cut Fair Trade Arizona peridot.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
Behind the name
Valentina Tereshkova was the first female astronaut to fly into space. She spent nearly three days in orbit aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 6 in June 1963. Recently, after celebrating her 70th birthday, she expressed a desire to visit Mars—”even if it will be a one way ticket.”
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping