- Center stone is a 3/4 carat conflict-free Canadian round brilliant. F color. SI1 clarity.
- In honor of the former First Lady, womenﾒs rights advocate, and abolitionist Abigail Adams. Classic and elegant with tapering milgrain shoulders beside a curving four prong head with vintage ornate bas-relief sides.
- Six Canadian diamonds (G color, VS quality) are bead set into each side of the shank totaling 0.12 carat total weight.
- Accommodates 0.25 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Other diamond sizes and qualities available upon request.
Behind the name
“If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women.” -Abigail Adams
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping