Elise (Blue Sapphire & Diamond)
$1,425.00 – $1,750.00
- Simple and graceful.
- Three baguette cut responsibly sourced fair trade blue sapphires flanked by round Canadian diamonds. G-H color, VS clarity.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- Inquire about alternate stone types.
Behind the name
A baguette is the name for a small rectangular stone. A bagatelle is a short piece of music, literally a trifle. One of the best known examples of this form is Ludwig van Beethoven’s Bagatelle for piano in A minor commonly called, Für Elise. Although the piece is technically a rondo, we preferred the name Elise to Help Me, Rondo.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping