Maia (Sapphire & Diamond)
$3,825.00 – $4,275.00
- A classic shared prong band set with three responsibly sourced fair trade blue sapphires totaling 1 carat and two G-H color, VS clarity, Canadian diamonds totaling just under 1/2 carat.
- Measures approximately 4.1 mm on top, 2 mm at base of shank.
- Inquire about alternate stone sizes and types.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
Behind the name
Maia, one of seven beautiful mountain nymphs known as the Pleiades. While traveling with her mother and six sisters through Boeotia, the group was attacked by Orion. They managed to escape, but Orion persisted. Zeus took pity on the sisters and placed them all amongst the stars as the constellation Pleiades, out of Orion’s reach for all time.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping