- A delicate and ornate engagement ring. The gently contoured shank highlights your center stone of choice.
- The crossover double shank is set with nearly 1/3rd carat total weight of conflict-free Canadian diamonds.
- Accommodates a 0.50 ﾖ 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Elizabeth Montgomery was not only the star of the 1960s sitcom Bewitched, she was also an advocate for AIDS research, gay rights activist, and committed feminist up until her death in 1995.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping