- A classic design. Gently raised shoulders channel set with 0.25 carats of Canadian round brilliant diamonds (G color, VS quality), focuses your eye on the center stone you select.
- Prong set head sits atop shank to hold stone of varying sizes and shapes.
- Accommodates 0.50 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Recipient of the 1931 Nobel Peace Prize, Jane Addams created Chicago’s Hull House for social reform. She also was president of the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom and wrote numerous books on women’s rights, juvenile delinquency, and militarism.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping