- 2.7mm rounded shank.
- Six Canadian diamonds (G color, VS quality) are set in a triangle on each side of the shank totaling 0.18 carat total weight.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Nan Shepherd was a Scottish Modernist writer and poet. She was an early writer in Scots, who wrote three stand-alone novels set in small, fictional communities in North Scotland.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping