- Rounded prongs delicately hold the center stone atop a 3-mm rounded straight shank. The four-prong head sits atop the shank to allow a companion band to sit flush.
- Six Canadian diamonds (G color, VS quality) are channel set into each side of the shank totaling 0.12 carat total weight.
- Accommodates 0.50 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Named in honor of the first American woman in space, Sally Ride, a mission specialist on STS-7 that launched from Kennedy Space Center, Florida, on June 18, 1983.
Long an advocate for improved science education, Dr. Ride wrote five science books for children: To Space and Back; Voyager; The Third Planet; The Mystery of Mars; and Exploring Our Solar System. She has also initiated and directed education projects designed to fuel middle school students’ fascination with science. Dr. Ride has received numerous honors and awards in addition to being inducted into the National Women’s Hall of Fame and the Astronaut Hall of Fame.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping