- Simplicity is reducing things to the absolute minimum. With Henrietta, you have a minimalist solitaire ring that speaks to your aesthetics and way of life. A plain 2.5mm shank with a thin full bezel surrounding your stone of choice.
- Accommodates a 0.25 ﾖ 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Henrietta Swan Leavitt was an American astronomer who discovered the relationship between the luminosity of stars to the cycle of fluctuation in brightness which later led to others determining distances of stars, clusters, and galaxies.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping