- A contemporary three-stone ring with a graceful open wave design extending into the prongs.
- Two Canadian round brilliant diamonds (G color, VS quality) on each side.
- Accommodates 0.50 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Calypso, a sea nymph in Greek mythology, inspired the name for the famous ship of world-renowned undersea explorer, Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping