- 3-mm rounded shank tapers toward the center stone. The delicate rounded four prongs sit up on the shank so that a companion band can position closely.
- Six Canadian diamonds (G color, VS quality) are channel set into each side of the shank totaling 0.12 carat total weight.
- Accommodates 0.25 to 2.00 carat stone. Inquire about larger sizes.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
- Center stone sold separately.
Behind the name
Valentina Tereshkova was the first female astronaut to fly into space. She spent nearly three days in orbit aboard the Soviet spacecraft Vostok 6 in June 1963. Recently, after celebrating her 70th birthday, she expressed a desire to visit Mars—”even if it will be a one way ticket.”
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping