Sterling Lamb (Peridot)
The perfect necklace for any animal lover. Set with a 3 mm responsibly sourced fair trade peridot. Includes an 18-inch, 1.75-mm cable chain with spring ring clasp.
Behind the Name
This design was originally created by Joanne and Brian Leber for a charity auction to benefit Farm Sanctuary, an organization in New York and California that works to end cruelty to farm animals and promotes compassionate living through rescue, education and advocacy.
This lamb was created to mark the 20th anniversary of the organization and to commemorate the life of Hilda, the first animal rescued by Farm Sanctuary. You can read her story here.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping