$1,700.00 – $3,175.00
- Toledo wedding band. 8mm wide heavy weight flat band.
- Set with three Canadian diamonds totaling 0.09 carat.
- Appropriate for men or women.
- Available in recycled 18 karat yellow gold, 18 karat white gold alloyed with palladium, 14k white gold, 14k yellow gold, 14k rose gold, palladium, or 950 platinum.
- High polish or matte finish.
Behind the name
A tribute to the Midwestern industrial city of Toledo, Ohio. The home of Allen DeVilbiss, Jr (the inventor of the spring-less scale), Jamie Farr (Max Klinger of M*A*S*H), and writer P.J. O’Rourke. We chose this name because, like the city that served as inspiration, “it is easy to pronounce, is pleasant in sound, and there is no other ring of that name on the American continent.” (Legend has it that in the 19th century, Willard J. Daniels gave this as the reason for suggesting the name “Toledo.”)
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic UPS express shipping